Steps to Remove Windows Vista Partition OS:
- Insert the Windows Vista DVD first into your DVD Drive
- During the Dual Boot Option Choose Windows XP operating System.
- Select Run from the Start Menu and type in
- E:\boot\boot\sect.exe /nt52 ALL/force(remember that E:\ is the DVD drive.)
- Reboot your PC and your Dual Boot now will just have Windows XP
- Reformat the partition or Drive that Contains Windows Vista to be used for Windows XP operating system.
Like my Post : Subscribe to Nuvve Nuvve .