Tuesday, August 07, 2007

What is an RSS Feed ?

Users outside the Blogging World are probably aren't much aware How powerful is an RSS feed . when some one asks you the Question What exactly is an RSS feed ??. Here is a nice video that is posted explained about the What RSS Feed is and describing about advantages of using an RSS feed over other mediums of news. Here is the Video..





I hope you enjoyed reading this post. You should subscribe to my RSS Feed not to miss out future posts if not scroll down to leave a Comment!.

2 comments:

Geoff said...

EXCELLENT! I never knew.....I prefered to surf the web by dial up and candelight....now,you've given me high speed by a blinding spotlight! Thanks!

Kishore Reddy said...

RSS is a powerful way of getting information,news right on to your desktop pc