How to Move Blogger Account:
- First Login to your Blogger Account and in your Dashboard you would have three options under Tabs named Posting, Settings, Templates.
- Select Setting Tabs and Choose the Permissions Sub Tab under it
- Under the Permission Tab you need to add a Blog Author to whoom you want to Transfer your Blog account.
- Send an invitation to the New Email Account to which you want to Transfer the Blog Account.
- Next Logout of your Current Blogger account and ask the Blogger to whoom you want to Transfer the Account to accept the Invitation that was sent to him
- Once the Invitation as Blog Author is Accepted than you need to Login back to your Blogger Account and Follow the same instructions as Posted above till you reach the Blog Authors Section.
- Now in the blog Authors Section you would see two Email Account that have access to your Blog account as shown in the Screenshot.
- If you look at the above screenshot you would see one account that has an Admin access and the new Blog author account that you recently added has a Guest Access .
- Double Click the link "Guest" and the new Author would now have Admin access
Remove the old Blogger Account from the Admin access and the Blog is now Transferred to a New account . I would be interested if this Method Works for other Bloggers. Post your Reviews.