Monday, July 16, 2007

Print your Google Analytics Report in PDF format

Google Analytics has introduced a new feature that lets you convert your Analytics Reports in the Different formats like the PDF,XML,CSV,TSC formats. This new feature would allow users to compare monthly reports by users on paper. This would be a great feature and would allow marketing Bloggers to boast or show how their Blog has grown over a number of months.

This features lets users to even have spreadsheets to compare their Blog performance over a period of days or months. Here is a screenshot of the new feature
I have been using Google Analytics to track visitors on to my web page. Do you use Google Analytics or any other tracking system. Let me know in your comments.
If you like my post you can subscribe to my Newsletter for my Future posts.

1 comment:

Abhishek Krishnan said...

Hi, your blog seems to be really nice!! Are you interested in exchanging links? My blog is at http://changingtechnology.blogspot.com/ and it’s about the latest gadgets and the technology used. Do let me know if you are interested. I too will put up a link to your blog on mine. Thanks.