Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Did You Googlism Your Name

Have your tried Googling your Name in your in Google and click "Im Feeling Luck". Google will try to search for the closest match of your search term and take you to that link site. I tried for Bill Gates and that took me to the Wikepdia profile website of Bill Gates.

If Google cannot resolve your search string it would take you to the closest match of the search string but i came across through another website called "Googlism". The results of the search were kind of funny. Here are the results
Have you tried Googlism your name. Did you find results that made your laugh. I really had fun trying out all my friends names. what did you do. Post your comments.
(Imagesource)
If you like my post you can subscribe to my Newsletter for my Future posts.

No comments: