Well if you havent its time to have a though and backup all your posts. Here is a simple way that blogger users can use to back up their entire posts and comments in a single file. First all you need to do is &) Login to your Blogger account
2) Once you Login goto the Template editing mode and make a Backup of your current template
3) Replace the template code completely with the Below code
4) In your Dashboard - settings section - Formatting change the Number of posts on the main page to N.
5) The N option would show N no of posts on the main page
6)In Settings-Formatting set Date/Time Format to the format MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM:SS AM|PM.
7)In Settings - Formatting set Convert Line Breaks to No. and in Settings - Archiving set the Archving Frequency to NO
8) This would create a single file with all the post. Save the file in your browser. Once the backup is complete restore the Original template and restore the normal settings.
If you like my post you can Subsribe to my Newsletter to receive Future posts